|General Policy | Editing Policy | Image Policy | Layout|
This page contains policies regarding the images used in this wiki.
- Images should be of good quality.
- Images should not have text in the speech bubbles.
- Images should not be very blurred or saturated.
- Images are replaceable only by an image of higher quality.
- This wiki prefer to not use the Image Gallery.
- Duplicate images shouldn't be uploaded.
- Images should have proper Filenames.
- Meaningless images shouldn't be uploaded.
- Images that haven't been added to any article or User Page will be deleted.
- Inappropriate images will be deleted.
- Images in articles should be placed according to the content.
- Images should be placed in an alternate manner (right-left-right-left and so on...), except in some sections.
- Articles shouldn't be filled with too many images. Add only those which are necessary.
- Proper caption should be added to the images. It should not end with a period (.) or any punctuation mark.
- Duplicate images should not be in the same article.